Newgrounds Chat Newgrounds Chat

the old one

i like the old one just fine :( it said i would i know how to get back to it, but i don't :(

Rock Out (loop) Rock Out (loop)

5 sec

WAY less annoying that most 5 second loops. Really good actually. I bet it would make a good longer song. :)

Supermassive Black Hole Supermassive Black Hole

I hate you

How is it possible to make such an awesome song suck so much? No offense, but this sucks.

(FMC) -=Mountain King=- (FMC) -=Mountain King=-

Download

I want it! Where can I steal this from you and claim it's my own? (Just kidding) but I do want it on my mp3 player...AWESOME!!! I love it. I was always a big fan of classical music and Peer Gynt - In The Hall Of The Mountain King was always one of my favorites...but now I'm into drum&bass, techno, trance, house, blahblahblah... So I love this!

FunkmasterCatking responds:

Thanks! I don't quite understand the zero, but I'm glad you liked it!

By the way, there is a download button; it's the orange button with a disk on it under the play button.

Lollipop (Riot remix) Lollipop (Riot remix)

Sweet.

Its alright I guess, but I hate Lil' Wayne more than anyonyone and to piss everyone off...10 stars!

Chaoticstyle responds:

hahahaha yay and i really cant stand him...

Hall of the mountin king or so Hall of the mountin king or so

:) (:

In The Hall of The Mountain King by Peer Gynt :) is what its called :)
Great version by the way. It was a tad to monotonic, however the deep back tracks were varient enough so it was good. Sounds pretty video-gamesque, depper would have been better...But still great job!

Piano Music Piano Music

You suck, but...

For your bravery of putting yourself out there with this, I applaud you. Congrats!

No Elbows (not the macaroni) No Elbows (not the macaroni)

It's not great but...

I appreciate the lyrics, the art, the attempt, the instumentals, and the effort.
I'm afraid your only problem is sound quality. Try again with better equipment!
Good luck!

[KK] gnet gnikd mhyer [KK] gnet gnikd mhyer

Adjective indeed

The song istelf was terrible. However, it appears terrible is what you were trying to accomplish. The sounds are interesting, even more so as a whole. If you had been trying to make good music, this would be a fail. I don't like it. It's good.

sreth sreth

AWESOME

(see summary)
Real art. Really rebelious. Good metal. True inspriation.